I’m trying to be excited and not worry that my asthma or the cold that I have will act up on tonight’s 10 hour flight to London.
That’s all. I’m mostly over my fear of flying. I’m a maverick around America but I’m nervous to tin bird it overseas. I think I have an agoraphobia when it comes to outside of America – for no good reason. What is scarier than America?
I like hospitals and life-saving doctors around me at all times. Let’s hope this plane has a hospital.
- “The Hills Law & Order” – Chelsea Lately
- My appearance on Chelsea Lately 2-23-09
- Special Show! The Writers of “Chelsea Lately” at the Hollywood Improv
- Is This Real Life?
- Strangers Bearing Gifts
- My Appearance on Chelsea Lately 01-08-09
- My Appearances on Chelsea Lately from 12-09-08
- Don’t Ever Read Emails You Wrote at Age 25
- (Chelsea Lately) Facts of Life Reunion Special